Our clients often begin by telling us the things they have trouble talking about in their family.
Are you having trouble talking about…
- How decisions are made in the business and the family?
- How to make fair compensation decisions?
- Conflicts between managers and owners?
- The effects of gifts of inheritance on your marriage and your parenting?
- Retirement decisions for certain family members?
- The implications of ownership transfer?
- Gender bias in the family?
- Differences in the capabilities of family members?
- Mental health or addiction concerns?
- The impact the business is having on your marriage?
- Differences in values and attitudes about money?
- Prenuptial agreements for yourself or for your children?
- Doubts about whether you should be in business with your siblings or cousins?